Monday, November 16, 2009

Reali long time no write blog.. Someone scolded me bcz i lie her tat i had written the blog.. Hehe.. Sry for telling lie.. Actually nothing special.. Hmm~ About wat had happened this few weeks is I graduated finally.. Nt the 1st time.. Duno y tis time around, I hv no feeling at all.. Oh ya.. Something happen tis year.. I reali duno y arhh jiun shyan they all like to call me "blow water king".. Is tat a truth? haha.. then I will hv many members who gonna join my club.. A "BWK" club.. Hahax..
My member list will has these names,
1. Leow Chee Sin
2. Kelvin Low
3. Lee Yeou Lunn
4. Lam Mun Yeong
5. Choo Jiun Shyan
6. Lim Zong Yong
7. Sam Daw Jun
8. Chan Jian Li
9. Lee Weng Hong
If u think u r expert in "Blow Water", we r welcome u to challenge us.. Our Ace is Lee Yeou Lunn, If u beat dwn him, u will b our next champion.. Hahax
For those who r interested to join our club, please hand in ur personal information..

3 comments:

  1. zzz....whn i am the member edi...
    i wan be vice presidentcan mou?
    lvl be my sexy sacritary,ev day have to come in my office whn i needed,thn serve me..
    Ngek x3...
    XD....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay i'm Ace and the others r Apes XD

    Ps:aaaaar~ i dont want to be ur sacritary nia~ normally ppl call sacritary as 狐狸精 or 情妇 nia~
    i wanna be "dai po" lerh~ XD

    ReplyDelete